Anzac Day 2015 is a very special year, being the centenary anniversary of the Gallipoli landings. While attendance at the official Gallipoli ceremonies is booked, you can still be a part of this very special day in our nation’s history.
Samyeli Travel’s Alternative 4 Day Anzac Tour is ideal for those people who have limited time and wish to visit Gallipoli for Anzac Day or for those people who would like the hassle taken out of getting to Gallipoli for Anzac Day before carrying on their travels around Turkey.
Take in the exotic sights of Istanbul, including the iconic Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque and Hippodrome. Then journey on to where the Anzac legend was forged, Gallipolli.
- Accommodation: 2 X Istanbul (3-4 Star)
- Meals: 3 X Breakfast, 1 X BBQ Dinner, 1 X BBQ Lunch
- Transport: Air Conditioned (Non Smoking) Coach
- All entrance fees
- Professional English speaking Guide
- Istanbul City Tour (included entrance fee)
- Watch the Anzac Day Memorial Services at our alternative places in Gallipoli. (NB: ANZAC Cove, Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair are strictly limited to official ticket holders on 25 April 2015. Tickets have now been fully allocated.)
- ANZAC Day Breakfast & BBQ dinner buffet (24th April & 25 April)
For full details and to book your Anzac trip now, either for the centenary or later in the year, visit the Samyeli Travel website
WIN a 4 day tour for 2 people to Turkey for Anzac Day. Valued at £688*
- Join Samyeli Travel to commemorate the 100th Anniversary of the ANZAC spirit in Gallipoli.
- Watch The Centenary of ANZAC Commemorations broadcast live to Samyeli Travel’s private location in Gallipoli.
- Tour includes most meals, luxury coach transportation, English speaking tour guides, quality accommodation, a commemorative shirt, plus more.
- Tour starts & finishes in Istanbul – Tour start Date: Thursday 23/04/2015, Finish Date: Sunday 26/04/2015.
*Flights & optional activities and any required visa are not included. Upgrade to a longer tour at additional cost is possible.
To enter the competition: email [email protected] with your name and daytime phone number. You must also put the subject as “Anzac Trip”.
One entry will be chosen at random as the winner on 13 April 2015 and contacted by a member of our staff. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
This competition and prize is offered by Samyeli Travel only. You must be 18 years or older and in possession of a valid passport. Prize is the 4 Day tour only. Flights and visas (if required) are the winner’s sole responsibility. Prize is not refundable or transferable. By entering the competition, you agree that your email data will be shared with Blue Sky Publications and Samyeli Travel (only). All regular competition T&Cs apply.