LEADING youth tour operator Topdeck Travel is making final preparations for its inaugural North American trip, which departs on March 31st 2013.
Passengers on the 7 day California Calling trip from Los Angeles to San Francisco will take in the best of western USA, including the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Death Valley, Yosemite National Park and more.
Topdeck’s General Manager Bec Whiffin said that excitement is building as the date draws closer. “There is great anticipation at Topdeck about the departure of our first North American trip” she said.
“Passengers on California Calling will be able to enjoy some fantastic ‘Totally Topdeck’ inclusions such as a Party Bus on the Las Vegas Strip and an overnight stay in Yosemite National Park.”
“It’s just one of our impressive range of North American itineraries. Each will bear the hallmarks for which Topdeck are known; hassle-free trips featuring more free time, tasty included meals, no compulsory tipping and passionate Topdeck Crew.”
Topdeck’s brand new North American trips are proving highly popular and are set to take the USA and Canada by storm in 2013. Some of the key itineraries are:
- A 20 day Coast to Coast trip from LA to New York (and reverse)
- A 19 day Greatest Parks of the US trip taking in the best National Parks of the US mid-West
- A 16 day Southwest Adventure loop starting in Los Angeles, San Francisco or Las Vegas taking in the Grand Canyon, Yosemite NP, Monument Valley and more
- A 12 day East Coast Adventure loop from New York taking in Niagara Falls, Washington DC, Boston and more
- A 12 day Canadian Rockies loop from Vancouver taking in Banff, Whistler and several Canadian National Parks
In recognition of its milestone first trip, Topdeck has charted some of the landmark firsts in American history.
“To read our tongue in cheek chronicling of significant American firsts, visit www.topdecknews.com/american-firsts. From America’s first date to its first kiss, it’s useless in an entertaining way!” said Bec.
To see Topdeck’s full range of North America trips, visit www.topdeck.travel/north-america.
About Topdeck Travel
Topdeck celebrates its 40th anniversary in 2013. An industry pioneer in youth travel, Topdeck remains a fiercely independent company which offers award-winning trips around the world for 18 to 39 year olds.
North America is Topdeck’s latest destination, adding to a comprehensive programme of European trips & festivals, plus trips to Australia & New Zealand, Africa, Egypt, Morocco & the Middle East. Further information about Topdeck’s range of trips can be found at www.topdeck.travel.