A Star Wars master replica lightsaber signed by George Lucas and a dinner for six people with two Rugby World Cup winning All Blacks are being auctioned on eBay by Air New Zealand, in aid of a London charity.
To celebrate 30 years of flying between London and Los Angeles – and on the 35th anniversary of the release of the original Star Wars (A New Hope) – Air New Zealand has enlisted the help of some of its more recognised passengers to donate exclusive auction items and experiences, with the aim of raising more than £30,000 for Phab – a small UK based charity which encourages people with and without physical disabilities to come together on equal terms through its clubs and activity weeks.
Other auction items include:
- Dance lessons in LA for two with Brian Friedman & Carmit Bachar
- Kate Middleton ‘God Save the Future Queen’ print signed by artist Zoobs
- Six months unlimited Air New Zealand Premium Economy upgrades between London and Los Angeles
- Stage side tickets to see Zane Lowe at SW4 festival and a meet up after the show
- VIP tickets for two to Rhys Darby’s London show and meet up before the show
- Super hero you – be drawn into a Comic Book artwork with the Justice League
- Snow Patrol signed guitar from the 2012 Fallen Empires tour
- Hollywood to Wellywood – exclusive tour of Warner Brothers and Weta Studios for two
- Brunch at your place with The Modern Pantry’s Anna Hansen for you plus five guests
- Row on the Thames with world champion rower Mahe Drysdale
The Auction is taking place on airnewzealand.co.uk/ebay and closes 27 May.
Money raised in the auction will go towards Phab’s 2012 Activity Week in the New Forest in August.