After downloading the new Pokémon Go version, capturing rare Pokémon has evidently become harder. The creators, Niantic have officially confirmed via a statement that a new bug has lead to the increase of escapes. It is also official that the throwing accuracy has been affected by this new bug and lowering XP has been gained.
Before proceeding, it is crucial that those who are new to Pokémon know what it actually is. These are 90s fictional characters, its origin being the Nintendo video game. It was the first Nintendo game boy. Over the past 20 years, more than about 700 Pokémon franchise have appeared. The new mobile app has 151 Pokémon. There are two types or rare Pokémon, the rare and the legendary. The legendary are the rarest while the rare ones may only be rare in a given location. However, it seems that there are rare Pokémon that seem to slip from all players.
There is an almost certain way of catching rare Pokémon. Almost because it is not a piece of cake finding a rare Pokémon, although if one like challenges, this is most certainly an interesting challenge. It is also worth noting that with the new Pokémon version, third party tracking apps no longer work and one now needs to know How To Catch Rare Pokemon:
1. Use Ingress to track Pokémon trainers. Note that the more one area has XM spots, the higher the chance that there is a rare Pokémon around the area. Ingress is another AR game developed by Niantic.
2. When starting the game, a player is given an option of three starting Pokémon. What many are not aware of is that one does not need to exclusively choose just the three of them. One can decide to skip these three and proceed to get a rare Pokémon like Pikachu. Just walk away from the three given options until the phone starts vibrating, they will reappear then. Repeat this around five or six times, and Pikachu is all yours. Pikachu is an electric type Pokémon.
3. When a player finds a rare Pokémon, sometimes these creatures dodge the throws. To catch these, one needs to throw a curveball. Spin one before throwing it. This will make it increasingly hard for the creature to dodge the ball. This technique may seem hard at first, but is worth it once one gets used to it.
4. Capture circles and throwing from the top offer a great alternative to catching a rare one. Before throwing a Poke ball, a circle usually appears. The circle gradually gets smaller and its color will change from white to another color, depending on how difficult it is for the Pokémon to be captured. Wait until the circle is the smallest it can be before throwing the ball. This will ensure that one gets the Pokémon right on target.
5. Get better Poke balls and up your level. At the beginning, one will only get basic levels, but as the game progresses, a player will get to be more powerful. This is a slow, but sure way of getting the rarest Pokémon’s, the legendaries. This method requires patients, but is well worth it.
6. Use razz berries to endear the little rare creature to you. This will most definitely make them easier to capture.
These few tips should enable a player on how to catch rare Pokémon more easily and faster. It is a difficult road, but well worth it. If correctly done, one should begin to see some of these mythical creatures.