The 2017 Cuisine New Zealand Good Food Awards have been announced – and some of their fare won’t improve your homesickness – after another tasteless London pie.
- Cuisine Food Legend 2017 – Fleur Sullivan, Fleur’s Place, Moeraki
- Cuisine Restaurant of the year – Pacifica, Napier
- Vittoria Coffee Chef Of The Year = Ed Verner, Pasture, Auckland
- Santa Vittoria Best Metropolitan Restaurant – Apero, Auckland
- Stuff Fibre Best New Metropolitan Restaurant – Gatherings, Christchurch
- Neat Meat Best Regional Restaurant – Bistronomy, Napier
- Neighbourly Best New Regional Restaurant – Malo, Havelock North
- Estrella Damm Best Specialist Restaurant – Cassia, Auckland
- Stuff.co.nz Best Casual Dining Restaurant – Azabu, Auckland
- Kenwood Restaurant Personality Of The Year – Liz Buttimore, Arbour, Blenheim
- Ora King Salmon Innovation Award – Vaughan Mabee, Amisfield, Queenstown
- Cuisine Recommends Best Winery Restaurant – Black Estate, Waipara
- Nautilus Estate of Marlborough Best Drinks List – Pasture, Auckland
- Negociants New Zealand Best Wine Experience – Noble Rot, Wellington
Full gallery of all the delectable deliciousness here.